Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Merry Country Christmas XX




 
 
 
 



Hello My Lovelies!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed time with family, far too much food & picked up a nice Boxing Day Bargain ;)

This is what I wore for Christmas Day - comfortable and effortless. Yes I know, another striped dress and another bloody hat! Hah what can I say? I like what I like.

For those who are unaware, I come from a very small, beautiful, Queensland Country town which is where I was over my Christmas break. I hope you enjoy the scenery in the shots. My parents have the best view!

Oh and my baby made a special guest appearance in some of the shots. He's just the cutest!

I hope every one has a happy and healthy New Year!! I look forward to sharing it with you darlings :)

LD xx

Dress: Bardot


No comments:

Post a Comment