Now this is my type of outfit. Bright and colourful - the same way I like to view the World!
Colour makes me feel happy, positive and more alive. Seriously, try a pretty, colourful outfit and tell me how it makes you feel. I guarantee your day will be nothing short of fabulous :)
I wear this top repeatedly and every time I do people think I've just had my hair done! (Mind you I did just get my hair done before shooting this). The trick to dressing in colour is knowing which colours compliment your skin colouring - this is vital to know. It takes a bit of experimenting and you can do it with your own wardrobe or go into a shop. Hold different colours up to your face and see how it makes you look - washed out or glowing? Try colours that you would never think of and look to see if the colours are more cool (blue based colours) or warm (yellow based colours) - this will determine your skin type. Once you've nailed your colour profile, and are wearing colours that compliment you, just watch the compliments roll in :)
LD xx
Top: Noughts & Crosses from Dissh Boutique
Skirt: Hunt No More
Bag: Wayne Cooper
Watch: Michael Kors from Myer
Starsign Necklace: Samantha Wills
Shoes: Aldo
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment