Why Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for checking out my blog :)
I am Laura Duffy. I live on the beautiful Gold Coast, Qld & am a fashion stylist.
My affair with fashion bloomed looonngg ago. Style has always been a big part of my identity. Even back in my Playgroup days my Mum would have me dressed in frilly, girly dresses teamed with Jandals - tres chic! (Don't worry my taste in fashion has definately taken a different track since then). So last year when I enrolled at AICD to study a Diploma in Fashion Styling I knew my life was on the right track.
Through my studies and my experiences I've learnt that the perception of the fashion industry is nowhere near right. I have fallen in love with the industry and all it's people. From designers, photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists & the gorgeous models - there is not a bigger group of Creatives or passionate people out there. The stories I have heard are unbeleivable, the things they have accomplished are so inspiring! They motivate me and encourage me to do better every single day.
This blog is a chance for me to share my stories to all of you, to motivate some, to humour others and to entertain all... hopefully ;).
I hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment or drop me a line.
Until next time, Fashionistas.
Stay Stylish LD xx
No comments:
Post a Comment